語音支援:IE9/10 / Google瀏覽器 / Firefox / Android手機 / iPhone (2013.5.24後文章)

【節慶】情人節英文祝福語可以怎麼說

小編我滿心期待情人節的到來,但個性使然有口難言,總是比較被動的等待伴侶給予情話綿綿,
現在就整理出一些情人節適合當天表達愛意的英文會話與詞句,祝大家情人節愉快喔!!





情人節求愛佳句:
You complete me.  感謝有你,讓我完整。
I will love you till the end of my life. 我會愛你一輩子。
She is my favorite type.  她是我的天菜。
I think we are meant for each other.  我想我們是命中註定。  
             be meant for each other 是固定的英文片語,意思就是「天生一對」。
I only have eyes for you.  我只在意你
The only thing that means everything to me.  你是我的整個世界
I would die for you.  我甘願為你而死
You are the one I have been looking for.  你就是我一直在追寻的幸福。
Oh,dear.I want you to know that being with you,it's as good as it gets.
     親愛的,世上沒有比跟你在一起更幸福的了。
To me,you are irreplaceable,because you are one of a kind.
     對我而言你是無法代替的,因為你是獨一無二的。
Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.
     有了你,我迷失的自我;失去你,我多麼希望自己再度迷失。
No man or woman is worth you tears, and the one who is, won’t make you cry.
     沒有人值得你為之流淚,值得讓你這麼做的人不會讓你哭泣。
I need you like I need the air to breathe.
     我需要你,正如我需要呼吸空氣。
Your love gives me the feeling that the best is still ahead.
     你的愛讓我相信我們的未來會更好。
I miss you not because of my loneliness but I do feel lonely when I miss you.
  Only when I miss you deeply I feel so lonely.
    不是因為寂寞才想你,是因為想你才寂寞。孤獨的感覺之所以如此之重,只是因為太想你。
You are everything to me, and I was so blessed when god sent you here for me
    你是我的一切,我是如此幸運上帝讓你來到我身邊。
- - -  
曖昧之情-佳句:
I can't bear to be apart from you.  離開你讓我無法喘息。
As long as you are willing, please let me know what I can do for you. When you 
   are unhappy and want to cry on somebody’s shoulder, I will stand before you 
   immediately.
    只要你願意,當你失落失意的時候,最需要一個肩膀的時候,告訴我,我會立即出現。
My heart beats for you every day. I am inspired by you every minute, and I worry 
   about you every second. It is wonderful to have you in my life.
    每一天都為你心跳,每一刻都被你感動,每一秒都為你擔心。有你的感覺真好。
in a life, couples meet because of fate. to go through life together is happiness.
    走在一起是緣分,一起在走是幸福。
- - - 
其他愛情文章分享:
No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won’t make you cry.
     沒有人值得你為之流淚,值得讓你這麼做的人不會讓你哭泣。
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the word.
     對於世界而言,你只是芸芸眾生中的一人;但是對於某個人而言,你卻是他的整個世界。
What a waste if we don’t strive to love in our lives.
     活著而不努力去愛,是多麼的可惜。
When I look into your eyes, I can see your heart.
     當我看著你的眼睛,我能看到你的真心。
Your love for me is a natural anti-depressant.
     你的愛對我來說就是天然的抗抑鬱劑。
You have taught me the true meaning of love. Love is, what you mean to me - and  
   you mean everything.
     你教會了我愛的意義。愛就是你在我心中的分量——而你,就是一切。
Thank you for comforting me when I'm sad. Loving me when I'm mad.Picking me up 
   when I'm down Thank you for being my friend and being around. Teaching me the 
   meaning of love. Encouraging me when I need a shove. But most of all thank you for. 
   Loving me for who I am
          感謝你在我傷心時安慰我, 當我生氣時你護著我,當我沮喪時你拉拔我。 
          感謝你作我的朋友並且在我身旁, 教導我愛的意義是什麼,
          當我需要動力時你鼓勵我。 但我最想感謝你的是, 愛上像我這樣的一個人
Thank you for standing behind me. In all that I do.
    I hope you're as happy with me. As I am with you
          感謝你永遠支持我,不論我作了些什麼, 我希望你跟我在一起永遠開心, 就像我跟你在一起時那麼地快樂。
You're always there for me. When things tend to go wrong . It's that faith you have 
   in me. That makes our love strong.
          當我需要你時你永遠在那裏,就算是我犯了錯誤也沒關係是你對我堅定的信心,讓我們的愛更加茁壯。
Without you, I'd be a soul without a purpose. Without you, I'd be an emotion without 
   a heart.
    I'm a face without expression, A heart with no beat. 
   Without you by my side, I'm just a flame without the heat.
          没有你 我將是一個沒有目的靈魂;没有你 我的情感將没有了根基;
          我將是一張没有表情的臉;一顆停止跳動的心;没有你在我身邊;我只是一束没有熱量的火焰。

節慶英文學習-新年祝賀英文詞句與會話

中國人是很重視農曆新年的,在這段時間成人、小孩都會放假,親戚好友也都會在這段時間
相聚團圓,而「紅包」就在除夕這刻傳遞幸福~
今年就來個不一樣的祝福與學習方式,你知道恭喜發財的說法嗎?又或者是
你會用英文介紹農曆年的相關習俗給外國朋友嗎?  一起來學習吧!!









【對話A
Frank: I haven’t celebrated the New Year holiday with my family for quite a few
            years. I’m finally getting a chance to go home and have a family dinner with
            them this year. I'm looking forward to my family reunion this New Year.
              / 我好多年沒回家過年了,今年終於可以回去吃團圓飯了。我很期待過年與家人團聚。

 BenUh...I'm a bit confused; New Year's Day was over weeks ago.
              / ……我有點搞迷糊了,新年不是幾週前就過去了嗎?

Frank :You must be kidding! It is Chinese New Year, silly!
             / 你在開什麼玩笑啊!我是說中國春節,你這傻瓜!

 BenOh right, it slipped my mind. Why do you celebrate two New Years?
             / ,對了,我都忘了。你們為什麼要慶祝兩個新年啊?

Frank : The Lunar New Year is the most significant festival in Taiwan.
             / 農曆新年在台灣是意義最重大的節日。
             Chinese have been celebrating New Years in this fashion for thousands of years.
             / 中國人慶祝這個節日的習俗已經延續幾千年了

 BenHow do you celebrate the Chinese New Year? 
             / 你如何慶祝中國新年呢?

Frank :
 ‧On Lunar New Year’s Eve, we gather around the table to eat Lunar New Year's Eve dinner. 
        After the great dinner, families sit together and chat happily to wait for the New Year’s arrival
        We stay up all night to welcome the New Year. 
       / 在農曆新年除夕,我們聚在桌子四周吃年夜飯。年夜飯後,家人聚坐一起,
          愉快聊天,等待春節的到來。我們整晚熬夜迎接新年。

 ‧ Parents and grandparents first put money in small, especially-made red envelopes and
        give the red envelopes to their kids after the New Year's Feast or when they come to
        visit them on the New Year.  The money is believed to bring good luck, ward off monsters. 
         / 父母和祖父母先把錢放入特製的小紅包裡,年夜飯後或當孩子們來拜年時,
      將紅包發給他們。據說壓歲錢能帶來好運,能驅魔

 ‧ Windows and doors will be decorated with red paper-cuts and couplets with
        popular themes of“good fortune", “happiness", “wealth", and “longevity."
         /
窗上和門上則會貼上紅紙,還有對句,上面寫著常見的
            好運、快樂、財富、長壽等吉祥話。

 ‧ The married daughters return to their parents' home on the second day of
         the Lunar New Year Festival.
          / 已婚的女兒在農曆新年春節的第二天要回娘家。

 BenIt is so cool! Can you show me one of your red envelopes next time?
             / 真是太酷了!下次你可以給我看一下紅包長怎麼樣嗎?

Frank : Sure, why not. I can tell you more about our Chinese new year if you would like to know.
              / 可以阿.如果你想知道更多關於農曆新年的事情我很會樂意告訴你.
             Would you like to come to my house for New Year's Dinner.
              / 你想要到我家吃年夜飯嗎?

BenOf course. Will you set off firecrackers?  / 當然好啊,你們會放鞭炮嗎?

Frank : Naturally ,but the most important thing that we do during Chinese New Years is to eat! So
             make sure to bring your appetite!
              / 會啊,不過過年期間最重要的事情就是吃,所以準備好大吃一頓哦!


【對話B
Peter: Hey! How's your Chinese new year?  / !農曆新年過的如何?

Mark : It was great, I got to spend time with my family. / 很好阿. 我都跟家人在一起
             All my relatives gave me red envelopes. I really cleaned up this year!
              / 我所有的親戚都給我紅包。今年真的是大撈一筆呢!

Peter: What did you do?  / 你們做了些什麼事?

Mark : We use them on the first day of Chinese New Year. The firecrackers drive the
             Nien monster away.  / 我們在春節第一天會使用爆竹。爆竹會把年獸趕走。
             We went to visit all our relatives, as it is a tradition.  / 我們到處去親戚加拜年,這是傳統.

Peter: How was the food?  / 食物怎麼樣?

Mark : It was spectacular! My aunt makes the best dumplings. We look forward to them all year!
              / 超讚的!我的伯母包的餃子最棒。我們可是期待了一整年呢!

Peter: Wow! Those are my favorite too! My grandmother says that eating them can
            make you rich and prosperous.
             / 哇!那也是我最愛吃的!我的祖母說,吃餃子可以財富滾滾、好運旺旺來。

Peter: Do you have a New Year's resolution?  / 你有新年願望嗎?

Mark :
My New Year’s resolution is to cycle around the island.  / 我的新年新希望是騎自行車環島。
I was thinking about it, but I'm never able to keep my New Year's resolution.
       Last year for example I joined a gym and only went twice.
         / 我在想這件事,但是我從來沒有堅持過我的願望並且實現它。
           比如去年,我加入了一個健身房,但是只去了兩次。

Peter : Yeah I know what you mean. That's why this year I am keeping things more simple.
             Maybe like getting together with friends I haven't seen in a long time,
             or doing some volunteering work.
              / 是的,我知道你的意思。這就是為什麼我今年我的打算更加簡單。
                 也許就像和長時間沒見的朋友聚在一起一樣,或者做一些自願的工作。

【對話C
Billy : Hey Jim, you’re planning on going to Tainan for the Chinese New Year, right?
           / 嘿,吉姆,你過年是不是要去台南啊?
 Jim : Yeah, my in-laws are down there. I’ll be staying with them.
          I’ve been honing my Mahjongg skills.
          / 對啊,我岳父岳母在南部。我們會去住他們那兒。我最近在練習打麻將。
Billy : Oh, that sounds fun. Does your family play any other games?
           Big Two, Texas-Hold’em, Crazy eights?
            / 喔,有意思。你家人還會打什麼?大老二?德州撲克?
 Jim : Never. They’re a Mahjongg-only family.  / 都沒有。他們只會打麻將。
Billy : Ah. So, how are you getting down there?  / 啊,那你們要怎麼下去?
 Jim : Well, I’ve been thinking of driving down, but after talking it over with my wife, we
          may decide to take the high-speed rail.
           / 我們想開車,但是我跟我老婆談過,我們可能還是會搭高鐵下去。
Billy : OK, well, I read today that the Ministry of Transportation has decided to waive the
          fees at highway tollbooths before 7am each day during the New Year holiday. So if
          you and your wife are early birds, it might be a good way to save some coins.
           / 嗯,我今天看到報紙上說交通部決定過年期間高速公路每天早上七點以前暫停收費。
             所以如果你跟你老婆早起,或許可以省下一些錢。
 Jim : Well that’s something to think about. If I save money on tolls, I’ll have more
      money to lose to my uncle-in-law during the Mahjongg match.
       / 可以考慮看看喔。如果我把過路費省下來,就有多一點錢可以輸給三叔公了。

---
【春節祝賀詞】
恭喜發財:Wishing you prosperity and wealth.
恭賀新禧:Best wishes for the year to come.
新年快樂:Happy Chinese New Year.
歲歲平安:Everlasting peace year after year.everlasting指「持久的;接連不斷的」)
年年有餘:May there be prosptrity every year.
心想事成:May all your wishes come true.
吉祥如意:We wish you good fortune and may all your wishes come true.
財源廣進:May wealth come generously to you. 
國泰民安:The country is at peace and the people are satisfied.
願你健康長壽:I want to wish you longevity and health.
恭賀新禧,萬事如意:Best wishes for the holidays and happiness throughout the New Year.

---
【結婚】
郎才女貌:They are perfect for each other.
天緣巧合:A destiny given by heaven and a wonderful match
天作之和:They’re meant for each other
心心相印:A complete meeting of minds
永結同心:To be of one mind forever
相親相愛:To be kind and love to each other
百年好合:A harmonious union lasting a hundred years
永浴愛河Bathe in a river of love forever
---
【祝福語】
祝福你:Best wishes.(心想事成等等)
祝你幸運:Good luck.
神保佑你:God bless you.
請接受我衷心的祝賀:Please accept my hearty congratulations.
祝你萬事如意:I hope all is well with you.
祝你有愉快的一天:Have a nice day.
祝你天天都快樂:May you be happy every single day.
祝你成功:Wish you success.
旅途愉快:Have a nice trip.
祝萬事如意:All the best.
祝你好運:The best of luck.
祝你玩的開心:Have a pleasant time.
祝福你長壽且事業成功:May you live long and prosper.
祝你開心:May you be happy.
恭喜:Congratulations.
祝你幸運:May you have good fortune.
祝一輩子健康快樂:May you have good health and joy throughout the life.
希望你新的一年大成功:I wish you a successful new year.
祝你好運:Good luck to you.
祝你事業成功:Every success in your business.

國外生活「餐廳訂位及點餐」必學英文用語

不管您是旅行或即將定居海外,品嚐美食或異地小吃都是必走行程之一,
相信大家也都會做好美食店家精選,但如果缺少了一份完善的餐廳用語,那就可惜了~
康培士英語幫您掌握完整點餐攻略,快速學習【訂位及點餐】英文重點,好好享受身處國外時光!!







【提前訂位會話】

WaiterWelcome to Darling Lovely House. Good evening, sir. 歡迎光臨Darling Lovely House。先生晚安
CustomerWe have a reservation for a table at seven o’clock.我們有一個七點的訂位。

WaiterMay I have you name or number, please?可以給我你的名字或電話號碼嗎?
CustomerThat table is reserved for Miss Chen. 用陳小姐的名字訂位
                    I reserved a table for two in the name of Miss Chen. 用陳小姐的名字訂位2
                    I have a reservation under Chen for six o’clock. 我用陳先生的名字訂了六點的位子。

WaiterPlease wait for a moment. Let me check the reservation book. 好的,請稍等。我確認一下訂位表。
                Let me take a look. 我看一下喔
CustomerOK, thank you.好的,謝謝

WaiterA table for two?請位是兩位嗎?
Customer Yes.是的

WaiterPlease come this way.這邊請。

- - -
【沒提前訂位會話】

WaiterGood evening, do you have a reservation?晚安,請問有訂位嗎?
CustomerNo, we need a table for two. Is there anyone available now? 沒有,我們需要一個2個人的桌子,現在有位子嗎?
                      How long is the wait for a table for two? 兩個人的位子要等多久?

WaiterCertainly, this way please.沒問題,這邊請。
                As soon as there are available seats, we will contact you immediately. 一有位子我們馬上通知您 

- - -
【點餐基本會話】

WaiterHere are your menus. Would you like to order? 這是菜單,請問要點餐了嗎?
                May I take your order? 可以點餐了嗎?
CustomerI need a few more minutes.我需要幾分鐘

WaiterOK. Take your time. 好的,慢慢來。
CustomerExcuse me, we’re ready to order. 不好意思,我們可以點餐了。

WaiterAre you ready to order? 可以點餐了嗎?
CustomerYes. I’d like the steak, please.可以,我要一份牛排,謝謝
                    Hmm, lets see…. How large is the house salad? 我看一下。招牌沙拉一份多大?

WaiterNot too big. It’s served in a small bowl. The other salads, like the chicken or crab salad, are much larger.
       沒有很大,是用小碗裝的。其他像是雞肉或螃蟹沙拉就比較大份。
CustomerI see. The house salad will be fine.
                     What’s today’s special? 今天的特餐是什麼?
                     What kind of dish is most popular here? 這裡最受歡迎的餐點是什麼呢﹖
                      I'd like to have some local food.我想嘗試一下當地食物
                     What do you recommend? 你推薦什麼菜?
                     What are your specialties? 餐廳的招牌菜是什麼?

WaiterOur seafood rice is pretty good我們的海鮮飯不錯的。
                 I recommend the rosemary lamb chop. It is the signature dish here.
                我推薦迷迭香煎羊小排,是這裡的招牌菜。
CustomerI would like to order a seafood rice please.那我要點一份海鮮飯
                     That sounds nice. OK. I'll have that. And also a baked lobster.
                     聽起來不錯。好的,我就來一份,另外再點一份烤龍蝦。
                     You know what, I’m sorry. On second thought, can I get the creamy Italian instead?
                    等等,不好意思,我剛剛又想了一下,可以幫我改成 義大利奶油醬嗎?
                     Do you have any vegetarian dishes? 你們有提供素食嗎

WaiterYes. Vegetarian dishes have a green star next to their name. 有,旁邊有綠色星號的就是素食餐點。
                What would you like to drink? Tea or coffee? 您想點什麼飲料? 茶或是咖啡?
CustomerI'd like to have a cup of coffee. What's your special today?
                      我想要喝杯咖啡,請問你們今天的特調是什麼?

WaiterToday's special is Caramel Macchiato.今日特調咖啡是焦糖瑪奇朵。
CustomerOkay, I'll go for a cup of Caramel Macchiato.好的,那請給我一杯焦糖瑪奇朵。

WaiterIs there anything else you would like to order? 還需要再點些什麼嗎?
CustomerCan you bring me a glass of water? And I need some napkins.可以給我一杯水和一些餐巾嗎?
                     Could you wipe off the table for us, please?可以幫我們清理桌面嗎?
                     Could we have another menu, please?可以再給我們一份菜單嗎?
                     Can I see the dessert/wine menu?我可以看甜點/葡萄酒單嗎?
                     No, that's all. Thanks.不用了,就這樣,謝謝。

WaiterJust a minute.請稍等

- - -
【後續結帳會話】

CustomerCould I get the rest of the dinner to go? 我可以將剩下的晚餐帶走嗎?
          Could you wrap this up for me?可以幫我打包嗎?
WaiterSure. I'll be back in a second. 當然! 我馬上回來

CustomerMay I have the check? (可否拿我的帳單給我)
                     Check please (請結帳)
WaiterIt’s $2, 500. Do you take credit cards? 總共2,500元。請問要刷卡嗎?
                This is your bill for tonight. That's 900 NT dollars in total. How would you like to pay?
                
這是您今晚的帳單,總共是900元,請問要用什麼方式付款呢?

CustomerYes, we do. / I’m sorry. We only take cash.是的/不用了,我們只有現金。
                      In cash.付現。
WaiterPlease sign here.  Thanks very much. / Here’s your change.請在這裡簽名,謝謝。/零錢找您。
                Here is your change and receipt. Thank you very much.這是您的零錢和發票。非常感謝您。

CustomerThank you. / Keep the change.謝謝。/零錢留著吧
                      You're welcome!不客氣!

WaiterWe are glad to have you here tonight, and we hope to see you again soon.
        很高興您今天的光臨,希望很快再見到您。




- - -
更多免費英文學習影片:http://video.comp.com.tw
免費線上檢測英文程度:http://www.comp.com.tw/edm/2014/toeic
免費諮詢專線:0800-880156 (幫幫您 英文溜)